True Blue Plantation
Pawleys Island, SC 29585
Phone(s): (888) 293-7385
The 18-hole True Blue Plantation in Pawleys Island, SC opened in 1998. Designed by Mike Strantz, True Blue Plantation measures 7060 yards from the longest tees and has a slope rating of 139 and a 73.8 USGA rating. The course features 5 sets of tees for different skill levels. The greens are tif eagle bermuda and the fairways are bermuda.
Built upon the site of an old indigo and rice plantation, True Blue features uncommon natural elevations and naturally rugged terrain. The rough, sandy areas have been retained and provide striking contrast to the immaculate greens, tees and fairways.
- True Blue Plantation Golf Club - Myrtle Beach, S.C.
- Myrtle Beach's True Blue Golf Plantation settles into its niche
- Gallery: True Blue Plantation in Pawleys Island, South Carolina
- True Blue Plantation near Myrtle Beach, South Carolina offers golfers much more than meets the eye
- True Blue Plantation bends the rules on Myrtle Beach-area golf
- Gallery: True Blue Plantation - A sprawling green paradise in Pawleys Island, South Carolina
- True Blue Plantation in Pawleys Island, S.C., grows into a headliner along Myrtle Beach's Grand Strand
Golf course details
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Mike Strantz
- Public/Private: Public/Resort
- Year opened: 1998
- Golf Season: Year round
- Guest Policy: Open
- Tee times welcomed: Yes
- Fairways: Bermuda
- Greens: Tif Eagle Bermuda
- Pro in house: Yes
- Driving range: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes
Green fees price ranges
- Week days: $79 - $165
- Weekends: $79 - $165
- Metal spikes allowed: No
- Dress code: Proper Golf attire, no denim on golf course.
- Credit cards accepted: All Major, Cash and Traveler's Checks
Length, slope and rating for each tee