Tidewater Golf Club
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29582
Phone(s): (843) 249-3829, (843) 913-2424
Fax: (843) 249-5281
The 18-hole Tidewater Golf Club in North Myrtle Beach, SC is a public golf course that opened in 1990. Designed by Ken Tomlinson, Tidewater Golf Club measures 7078 yards from the longest tees and has a slope rating of 144 and a 74.8 USGA rating. The course features 4 sets of tees for different skill levels. The greens are bent and the fairways are bermuda.
Tidewater Golf Club opened to public play in February of 1990. That year Tidewater was honored by being selected as The Best New Public Course In America by "Golf Digest", and one of the top 10 new courses by "Golf Magazine." Never before or since has one course received both these honors.
Tidewater built it's reputation by having one of the finest architecturally designed and conditioned golf courses in the world.
- Tidewater Golf Club: One of Myrtle Beach's most recognizable courses is also one of the toughest
- Gallery: Tidewater Golf Club & Plantation in North Myrtle Beach, S.C.
- Tidewater Golf Club and Plantation in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina: A stunning course with views to match
- Gallery: Tidewater Golf Club and Plantation in North Myrtle Beach, S.C.
- Gallery: Get swept away by the beauty of Tidewater Golf Club & Plantation in North Myrtle Beach
- It doesn't get much better on the Grand Strand than Tidewater Golf Club & Plantation in North Myrtle Beach, S.C.
Golf course details
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Ken Tomlinson
- Public/Private: Public
- Year opened: 1990
- Golf Season: Year round
- Guest Policy: Open
- Tee times welcomed: Yes
- Fairways: Bermuda
- Greens: Bent
- Pro in house: Yes
- Driving range: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes - included in green fees
Green fees price ranges
- Week days: $99 - $200
- Weekends: $99 - $200
- Check prices
- Metal spikes allowed: No
- Dress code:
- Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex Welcomed
Length, slope and rating for each tee