Pinehills at Myrtlewood Golf Club
Myrtle Beach, SC 29578
Phone(s): (877) 283-2122, (843) 913-4516
Fax: (843) 913-9290
The Myrtlewood PineHills course was designed in 1992 on the site of the Pines Course at Myrtlewood, and was one of the earliest of the golf courses built on the Grand Strand.
Arthur Hill's redesign of this course was so dramatic it immediately transformed it into one of the most popular spots for local Strand residents. The course was nominated for Golf Digest's 1994 "Best New Resort Course" and has developed a reputation as one of the best kept courses on the Grand Strand.
The Pine Hills course at Myrtlewood doesn't get as much notice as its sister course, Palmetto, but actually may be the better course, minus the views of the Intracoastal Waterway.
PineHills measures 6640 yards from the back tees and features Tifdwarf Bermuda grass greens and 419 Bermuda grass overseeded with rye in the cold season fairways
Golf course details
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Arthur Hills, George Cobb
- Public/Private: Semi-Private
- Year opened: 1966
- Golf Season: Year round
- Guest Policy: Open
- Tee times welcomed: Yes
- Fairways: 419 Bermuda grass overseeded with rye in the cold season
- Greens: Tifdwarf Bermuda Grass
- Pro in house: Yes
- Driving range: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes - included in green fees
Green fees price ranges
- Week days: $39 - $60
- Weekends: $39 - $69
- Metal spikes allowed: No
- Dress code: Proper golf attire required.
- Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Discover Welcomed
Length, slope and rating for each tee