Old South Golf Links
Bluffton, South Carolina 29910
Phone(s): 1 (800) 275-8997, (843) 785-5353
Fax: (843) 837-7375
The 18-hole Old South Golf Links in Bluffton, S.C. is a public course that opened in 1991. Designed by Clyde Johnston, Old South Golf Links measures 6,772 yards from the longest tees and has a slope rating of 129 and a 72.4 USGA rating. The course features four sets of tees for different skill levels.
Johnston designed Old South Golf Links in keeping with the beautiful Lowcountry's natural landscape. "Old South Golf Links was designed not only to provide an enjoyable yet challenging golf game, but also to preserve the natural beauty of the land," he said. "I felt that this was an opportunity to allow the golfer to experience up close the uniqueness of the site, its natural amenities and spectacular views."
The variety of the setting from oak forest to open pasture to tidal salt marsh, provided an opportunity to vary the design elements and strategy of play.
Old South Golf Links is open to the public seven days a week. There is a clubhouse, restaurant and full-line pro shop on site.
- Variety of Images Await at Old South Golf Links
- Gallery: Old South Golf Links in Bluffton, South Carolina
- Old South Golf Links in Bluffton, South Carolina: A little bit of everything
- How to score at Old South Golf Links in Bluffto
- Old South Golf Links in Bluffton never gets old
- Gallery: Soak up the Lowcountry scenery at Old South Golf Links in Bluffton, South Carolina
Golf course details
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Clyde Johnston
- Public/Private: Public
- Year opened: 1991
- Golf Season: Year round
- Guest Policy: Open
- Tee times welcomed: Yes
- Pro in house: Yes
- Driving range: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes - included in green fees
Green fees price ranges
- Week days: $55 - $95
- Weekends: $55 - $95
- Tee times from $35 - Check prices
- Metal spikes allowed: Yes
- Dress code: Proper golf attire. No cutoffs, gym or jogging shorts, bathing suits, tank tops, halter or tube tops, tee shirts and blue jeans or any other denim.
- Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex Welcomed
Length, slope and rating for each tee