Sanctuary Golf Club At Cat Island
Beaufort, South Carolina 29902
Phone(s): (843) 524-0300
The 18-hole Sanctuary Golf Club At Cat Island in Beaufort, S.C. is a semi-private golf course that opened in 1985. Designed by George Cobb, Sanctuary measures 6,625 yards from the longest tees and has a slope rating of 127 and a 72 USGA rating. The course features four sets of tees for different skill levels.
Sanctuary Golf Club may be the Lowcountry's best conditioned golf course. With velvet tiff-dwarf greens, this George Cobb creation sports beautiful views of Port Royal Sound from many holes.
The course is located on a 400+ acre barrier island just a short 45-minute drive from Hilton Head Island. The layout takes full advantage of the wooded interior with centuries-old live oak trees in abundance.
Golf course details
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: George Cobb, Jeff Brauer
- Public/Private: Semi-Private
- Year opened: 1985
- Golf Season: Year round
- Guest Policy: Open
- Tee times welcomed: Yes
- Pro in house: Yes
- Driving range: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes - included in green fees
Green fees price ranges
- Week days: $40
- Weekends: $40
- Tee times from $14 - Check prices
- Metal spikes allowed: No
- Dress code: No jeans or cut-offs are permitted. Men must wear collared shirts.
- Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Discover Welcomed
Length, slope and rating for each tee